You may not copy, publish or distribute any part of this website without having required consent from East
View Designs. East View Designs will take legal action if it is found that any part of our website has been copied prior to obtaining permission.
You may not copy or reproduce any of the designs created by East View Designs; we will take legal action if it found that any of our designs have been replicated prior to gaining our consent.
- Upon receipt of your order, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required. This allows East View Designs to begin creating your order.
- The deposit secures the price of items confirmed at the time of ordering.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice. This will not affect any confirmed orders.
- Goods will only be despatched when the final balance for the order has been received and cleared.
- Payment: We can receive payments by cheque (made payable to East View Designs), cash, direct bank transfer or via Barclays PingIt. Unfortunately at the present time we are unable to take debit or credit card payments.
- In the event of an order being cancelled, all work completed that exceeds the deposit must be paid for.
- You will be sent a proof or sample for every item that you have ordered for checking and whilst we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, it is your responsibility to proof read and accept the content to enable us to proceed. We will print exactly as the proof that you have accepted. Any changes must be confirmed in writing or by email. Any changes made after proof acceptance and commencement run, will incur a charge.
- All products remain the property of East View Designs until full payment has been received and cleared.
- Delivery will be via Royal mail and will be quoted per order.
- Clients may also collect their orders from East View Designs free of charge.
- Once goods have been delivered, all risk of damage to or loss of product, become the clients responsibility. We will do our utmost to ensure that your Stationery arrives to you in perfect condition; however East View Designs will not be held responsible for any damages once it leaves us or during subsequent posting of individual items (i.e. when you post your invitations to your guests).
- Upon delivery, the customer shall examine the goods and within 48 hours, and notify us of any defects or shortages. It is your responsibility to return any defected items to us before we will replace the defective goods. If any defect is due to an error of East View Designs, all delivery costs incurred will be refunded to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission to use any materials (e.g. poems) you may ask us to use to include as part of your wedding stationery order.
- Our wedding stationery is handmade and therefore may differ slightly from item to item. This is not deemed as faulty as they are natural variations. The majority of the products used to make our wedding stationery are handmade so a slight variation in colour and materials may occur and may differ slightly from the images on our website.
- If product specifications from our suppliers change, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative of the same or better quality at the same price as your original order.
- Health and Safety: Please be aware that due to small parts in our Wedding Stationery, they are not suitable for young children.